Third Party Experts
Axiana Computer Forensics have served as court appointed third party experts in litigation and mediation. We have been appointed to work on behalf of the Court or both parties as neutral experts to provide computer forensic services for both parties under court supervision. Areas of expertise have included analyzing document metadata, production of relevant documents, the searching and analysis of confidential data in escrow, and advising judges and mediators on ESI matters.
Special Masters' Consultants
Axiana Computer Forensics worked closely with Special Masters as digital forensics experts. We help Special Masters navigate through the technical aspects of digital evidence and electronic discovery. We provide critical expertise to help the Special Master handle digital evidence issues more efficiently and with much better understanding.
We are Certified Computer Examiners, Certified Fraud Examiners, and Certified Forensic Consultants. As such, we can provide you with top notch electronically stored information (ESI) discovery and computer forensics consulting services. Help you understand the various sources of ESI in preparation for litigation and discovery production requests and become a strategic part of your legal team’s winning strategy.
When selecting a computer forensics company it is important to turn to an experienced and established firm that has a proven track record of providing quality and legally valid results. We have testified as computer forensics experts in Federal, State and County Courts. Our work and reporting has been upheld by the courts as admissible and valid.
We can help you:
- Identify relevant ESI with sufficient relevance to be acceptable by the Courts.
- Make informed decisions about the approach to electronically stored information
- Reduce document review by as much as 80%.
- Control document review costs.
- Sustain a defensible E-Discovery program.
- Meet mandated deadlines & work with a process that is clear & defensible.
- Get the facts of the case in the hands of your legal team using proven technology and digital forensics expertise.
- Prepare affidavits, certifications and motions.